Here I sit on a Sunday evening, planning my week ahead…
Wondering how I’ll fit it all in. My Monday looks like this:
- (I am trying to type this so that I can have it published early in the morning…) because I won’t have time tomorrow… or when you’re reading this…
- I’m trying to figure out how I’ll find the time to start and complete an oversize clutch I’m very excited to create :)
(My first ETSY sale)!
- I’ve got emails, texts and phone calls to make and visits to schedule for tomorrow
- – because I’ve got 5 more puppies to get rid of
- I’ve got grocery shopping to do
- I’ve got forms to fill out for my daughter’s PreK/Kindergarten transition
- I’ve got piles of laundry to do
- I’ve got a house that hasn’t been tended to (the way it should… the way I’d like) since MIL moved in & puppies were born in january…
- - as in.. every room needs to be dusted, wiped, vacuumed, steam cleaned, scrubbed, tidied, organized, etc.
- I’ve got a yard that needs work
- I’ve got a garden to be tilled
- I’ve got a husband who needs to be seen off to work
- I’ve got kids to get ready for school and pick up from school
- I’ve got chickens, puppies, dogs, and cats to be tended to
- I’ve got a truck that needs to be cleaned out
etc. etc. etc. and all before I pick the kids up from school. Then there’s another list that starts…
So that is my Monday morning list. What’s yours look like?