Well the life I thought I had came to an abrupt end in September.
Not quite three months later, the kids and I are beginning our new life and getting used to our new “normal” – having relocated over a thousand miles from what we knew as home.
Life is bittersweet, there is a lot of hurt and pain, but knowing the truth is always better than being forced to live a lie.
We have our own home and are excited for Christmas! I’m on the hunt for a job, but for now I’ll use some of my new sparetime to get reaquainted with this site. I’m going to keep this short and sweet … but there will be more to come in the next few weeks!
Hey Y’all! I haven’t had any time recently to post … uh… at all… (bad blogger)!! Today’s just the same.. however I wanted to sneak a minute and show off my latest creation…. upcycle.. whatever lingo you prefer…. anyways here it is! (yep… a shot glass)… works great when you don’t have long stems. I just had to snip my first two lilies that bloomed! I love star gazer lilies! ok… let me know your thoughts!
As of today, I am an independent consultant for Mary Kay. I’m excited to begin this new adventure.
If you live in the Atlanta Area and would like to host a party, schedule a makeover, facial or other meeting, please feel free to contact me via my website, phone, text, or email.
Have a blessed weekend and Happy Easter!
Enjoy the chocolate and other yummies but let’s not forget the real reason we celebrate — He is risen!
I played the fool today; a Ford dealership which I “like” on Facebook posted an image teaser of the “new” Bronco that Ford was going to release. I LOVE Ford Broncos… my brother had one when I was a teenager and that thing was a beast!
I was so excited that I shared the post on Facebook and called my husband to tell him about it. I wanted one in a flat military green, with tinted windows and big wheels….
Then I finally decided to click the link it gave “for further information”… only to find it was an April Fool’s joke. I fell for it; hook, line & sinker. April Fool’s was yesterday! ugh. anyways…. dare to dream. I would love for Ford to bring back the Bronco.
So that is how my day started. It is, however, shaping up to be a decent day… especially for a Monday….
My kids will be home all week for spring break so I’ll try to fit in some fun adventures for them.
Today is a slow, lazy day. I’m making two loaves of my great grandmother’s banana bread and cleaning house. Tomorrow we’ll enjoy this beautiful Georgia weather and hopefully catch up with some good friends.
How is your Monday going?
I’ve changed the name of my shop! You can find it at
I’m excited about this change, and I’ll be unveiling my spring collection soon. Check out the shop Monday!
Have a blessed weekend y’all! Don’t forget to wear your green and celebrate tomorrow. I’ve recently learned that I do, in fact have black Irish in me…. so I’ll be celebrating tomorrow
How about you?
Here I sit on a Sunday evening, planning my week ahead…
Wondering how I’ll fit it all in. My Monday looks like this:
- (I am trying to type this so that I can have it published early in the morning…) because I won’t have time tomorrow… or when you’re reading this…
- I’m trying to figure out how I’ll find the time to start and complete an oversize clutch I’m very excited to create
(My first ETSY sale)!
- I’ve got emails, texts and phone calls to make and visits to schedule for tomorrow
- - because I’ve got 5 more puppies to get rid of
- I’ve got grocery shopping to do
- I’ve got forms to fill out for my daughter’s PreK/Kindergarten transition
- I’ve got piles of laundry to do
- I’ve got a house that hasn’t been tended to (the way it should… the way I’d like) since MIL moved in & puppies were born in january…
- - as in.. every room needs to be dusted, wiped, vacuumed, steam cleaned, scrubbed, tidied, organized, etc.
- I’ve got a yard that needs work
- I’ve got a garden to be tilled
- I’ve got a husband who needs to be seen off to work
- I’ve got kids to get ready for school and pick up from school
- I’ve got chickens, puppies, dogs, and cats to be tended to
- I’ve got a truck that needs to be cleaned out
etc. etc. etc. and all before I pick the kids up from school. Then there’s another list that starts…
So that is my Monday morning list. What’s yours look like?